Partnering with our Community
Coastal Performing Arts Foundation has partnered with Rite Aid and is now listed as an Official KidCents Charity on kidcents.com! KidCents is a program that allows Rite Aid customers to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar and donate their change to help support kid-focused charities. We are excited by the opportunities that KidCents brings to our organization and those we help.
Thank you for your support!
Here’s how you can enroll in the KidCents program and round-up to our charity:
Step 1: Enroll in wellness+ with Plenti (Skip to Step 2 if you are already a wellness+ with Plenti member)
• Visit www.KidCents.com and click ‘Sign In’ on the left
• Click the box on the right to ‘Enroll in wellness+ with Plenti
• Complete registration process for wellness+ with Plenti
• Click through to finish signing up in Plenti
• When finished with both processes, you will be directed to RiteAid.com
Step 2: Enroll in the KidCents Round-Up Program
• Visit www.KidCents.com
• You should see your account logged in on the left. If not, sign in with the account information.
• Click ‘Start rounding up today!’ dial on the left
Step 3: Designate Your Charity
• Click ‘Select a Charity’ on the left
• Type Coastal Performing Arts Foundation and click ‘Select This Charity’